So I thought i’d share with you my super simple and ultra fast banana porridge recipe. This is something I like to make on a cold morning when I have a busy day ahead of me and I need the energy. Oats are a great source of carbohydrates and fibre, there are so many benefits of adding oats into your diet, just have a quick google and you’ll see what I mean.
This breakfast can be made in 5 minutes, all you need is:
– 1 breakfast bowl
– 1 Cup of rolled oats
– Half a cup of water (add more if necessary)
– 1 Heaped tsp of cinnamon
– 1 Banana
– 1 Heaped tsp of agave syrup
1) Pour your oats into your breakfast bowl
2) Add water, some oats should just be floating on top of the water
3) Microwave for 3 minutes (if oats are to sticky for your liking, add more water and microwave for another minute)
4) Mash in one banana
5) Add cinnamon
6) Add agave
This literally takes 5minutes to make, so there’s really no excuse for not having a delicious and healthy breakfast in the morning!